Re: Wiring Guide?

I had thought of this, so for now the actual cable is wedged between the
conduit and the wall, and I've tried to avoid making contact between the
cable and pipes where both are exposed, ie under the upsatirs
floorboards.

Does anyone know what the max operating temp. is for cat5utp cable?

Stuart Grimshaw,
System Administrator,
Community, Leisure & Cultural Services Dept.
Blackburn with Darwen Borough Council.

t:01254 587235