Re: LP3 hardware Mpeg player

Nigel Orr wrote:

> Probably has directional cables too <giggle>.  And of course
this is all in
> an acoustically corrected room...

There is justification for directional cables, but not the bull that the
sales people go on about the electrons and crap,

They have a pair of cables, one tip, one sheeth, there is a shield
around them which is connected at _one_ end to it.

I tried one like that bot the right and wrong way and heard no
difference in the noise level.

> It usually makes me smile, not sick... after about 10-15 yrs in pro
audio,
> I just can't help winding them up :-) Send him here when you've
finished,
> and I'll sell him a green marker pen for the edge of his CDs... and
maybe a
> brush to wipe the free electrons off his cables.

You have to brush in the direction of the audio or the electrons get
rubbed up the wrong way and will have an angry tone to them. this comes
out in the music.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets you
see, consolidate, and manage all of your finances all in one place.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1636/3/_/2065/_/951289814/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ukha_d&m=1