Re: LP3 hardware Mpeg player

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: LP3 hardware Mpeg player
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:19:34 GMT

>wouldn't call my self a hi-fi bore and my kit would probably make some
>people cringe.

Wasn't suggesting that anybody was of course, I just mention it, as I
happen
to have come across one this week, who I am currently working with. (A
contractor of course - who else has TOO MUCH money!?!) - You know the kind:
a flash git who drives a Lotus Elise, wears a Tag watch, Armarni suits, has
ALL the latest, sexiest gadgets, etc. etc. AND who insists that his HiFi is
better than anybody else's and delights in making sure that you know that
he
has installed a seperate mains power spur just for the HiFi, and that his
kit is never turned off so it it is always maintained at the right
temperature and so on... (makes you sick doesn't it!!)....

Oh well....

Paul G.

For the fastest, easiest way to backup files and access them from
anywhere. Try @backup Free for 30 days. Click here for a chance
to win a digital camera.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1783/3/_/2065/_/951222034/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/