Re: LP3 hardware Mpeg player

> I get 2 and
> 3 meg wav files? Which I could then write to a CD to play in my car?

There's no point in doing this. An audio CD is encoded at a standard bit
rate, so the only effect of reducing the bit rate or having an MP3
intermediate step prior to outputting the wav file to an audio CD would
be to reduce the quality - it will still occupy the same amount of space
on the disk.

You probably won't hear the difference in quality in most cars, but
you'll have wasted some effort...

Apologies in advance if I misunderstood the question(!)

Ray.