Re: User interface

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: User interface
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:25:15 +0000

At 22:02 14/02/00 +0100, you wrote:
>> * VGA to TV convertor.
>
>Is this a card that fits in your computer or a seperate box ?
>Thanks if anyone on this group could give me some info on this.

You can get one from Maplin (about =A330) or a VGA card with one built in
from most computer retailers.  The Maplin one fits an ISA slot, but only
takes power from the PC (so it's not dependent on having the right drivers
etc etc), with signal from the external VGA connector being split to
another VGA outlet and a TV connection.

Nigel

eLerts!
Save cash today!