Re: RC 5000 vs Pronto

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: RC 5000 vs Pronto
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:24:22 +0000

You did the right thing - I don't normally get given permission twice=20=
to buy a gadget, so it's best to strike while you can! :-)

Other than the colour, as far as I knew the only difference was the=20=
ambient light sensor (top right hand corner) which works on the RC5000=20=
but has been disabled on the UK Pronto=2E  Something to do with UK
guide=20=
lines on the use of mercury I think=2E

Pete