RC 5000 vs Pronto

The other day I took my wife to look at an RC 5000 (I could only find
these in high street stores.) to persuade her to buy me a Pronto for my
birthday.  When we were there she said do you want it then?
What could I do?  I had to say yes, had I said yes but I want a Pronto
she would have gone off the idea.

Since then I have been reading up on the difference between the two
models.  As far as I can make out the only difference is the name of the
PC software and the ability to handle timers and beeps.

Do I need timers and beeps?

Will Marantz ever add timers and beeps to the RC 5000?

Should I try and persuade the supplier to change it for a Pronto?

Many thanks,

Chris Williams

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you want to be single again,

Don’t buy your Valentine a Gift by clicking here.
http://click.egroups.com/1/1161/3/_/2065/_/950014210/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ukha_d&m=1