Re: Farenheight 451

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Farenheight 451
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:56:28 -0000

Remember a couple of years ago when some firm produced what I think was
called the Powerdesk.

This was a PC grafted into the guts of a desk - I've heard no reports of
those catching fire (though, to be honest, I've not heard any reports about
them at all!).

I'd love to see how you're going to turn the pins for the serial ports
though <g>

Steve