Re: X10 lamp modules

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X10 lamp modules
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:21:09 +0000

At 11:50 03/02/00 -0000, you wrote:
>> And soft-start them if possible rather than turning on
>> instantly, if you
>
>I'd love to, it's X10 that don't want me too. Grrr.

The reason I suggested it was that I thought you _could_, at least with the
DIN rail mounted ones, dim them to minimum before turning off, and they
would come on at the same level.

Maybe it's only the DIN rail ones, or I might be completely mistaken...
either way, it would take a Macro to handle the off/on sequence simply I
suppose.

Nigel

Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%

Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,

no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit

you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/914/3/_/2065/_/949587685/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications