Re: Found it! - MP3 hardware add-on

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Found it! - MP3 hardware add-on
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <Des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:49:24 -0000

I am planning on using one of the creative units I mentioned earlier with
the 6 gig drive in the car, about 800 tracks, should keep me happy!

The other benefit of this is it is portable, just bring it in and use it in
the house/office where-ever.

I just hope it doesn't cost more than £200!

Des Gibbons