Re: Found it! - MP3 hardware add-on

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Found it! - MP3 hardware add-on
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:46:46 +0000

At 14:32 31/01/00 GMT, you wrote:
>reports on a couple of websites that suggested it's possible to
resample the
>MP3 back to WAV to burn onto a CD - All that I can follow just fine, no
>problem.

That's true, but the only advantage would be that you could make your own
74 minute compilation CD, and the tracks would be slightly lower quality
than MP3.  CD players play 44,100 stereo samples per second, and that's
all.

>kinda tend to think that it's not possible to put the compressed audio
on a
>CD,

I think you'll find you are correct- never mind ;-(

Nigel

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/949330014/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications