Re: Found it! - MP3 hardware add-on

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Found it! - MP3 hardware add-on
  • From: Nigel Orr <nigel.orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:50:03 +0000

At 13:35 31/01/00 GMT, you wrote:
>enough. Then - CD's for the car, with 200-odd tracks on, in the same
quality
>as MP3....

Unless I'm missing something _big_ here (it's happened before, and will
happen again!), you won't be able to have compressed audio and play it in
the car CD player, whatever steps you take.

Were you referring to putting a CD-ROM drive in the car, and an embedded PC
host instead?  That would work- a 386 to send the CD data to this lp3
thingummy.

Nigel

Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?

You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it!  Sign

up today at X.com.  It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
http://click.egroups.com/1/332/3/_/2065/_/949326639/

eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d/
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications