Re: Pronto on letsbuyit.com

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Pronto on letsbuyit.com
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:33:02 +0000

I've never personally used them but have heard horror storys from
newsgroups eg. DVD players or TVs ordered, charged, never delivered or
delivered weeks or months later, selling things they don't have stock of
etc.

Plus I'm pretty sure I've heard someone say that Mike Huggins
(www.letsautomate.com) has price matched this (although I can't find it in
the archives, maybe I dreamed it.....? Anyway, the Pronto page at Lets
Automate says they'll try to beat any price, so contact them on
sales@xxxxxxx.

Myself and the majority of the group can vouch for the level of service
given by Mike, it is second to none. Anytime I've had a problem with X10
kit, I've received replacements by return of post, plus he's showing 2000
Silver prontos in stock and 177 base stations!

No connections, just a very satisfied customer

Mike Huggins: Thanks for all your hard work over the year, I look forward
to buying much more from you next year :-)
Mark McCall: Thanks for your great site, which originally got me into HA

Merry Christmas everyone

(About to go home from work for a few days off :-)

- -- -[Doogie Brodie]- -- -
- -- -[Senior Developer]- -- -
Total Repair Solutions UK
e dbrodie@xxxxxxx
m +44.705.006.9.007
t +44.141.951.1903
f +44.141.951.1588

>>> "Neil F" <automated@xxxxxxx> 22/12/2000
17:14:37 >>>
Has anyone ordered of this company? I'm gonna treat myself to one, and this
looks quite a bit cheaper than normal.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/977506350/