RE: Philips Pronto TSU-2000 Review

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Philips Pronto TSU-2000 Review
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:50:05 -0000

3D performance is OK but not superb ... it's a NeoMagic chipset driving a
1024 x 480 display which I don't know the hardware 3D capabilities of but
the display is absolutely superb.

I believe that the current spec is something like a P3 500 however mine is
quite old and is only a P2 266.

One word of warning though ... the battery life is abysmal. An hour or
less.
The price you pay for a very portable machine. (It even fits in my jacket
pocket - just!)

Phil