Re: Intel Processor Prices

No surprise there. It's taking them longer than usual to respond to
AMD's latest price crush. Intel will be dropping the price both in
response to AMD and to get rid of surplus stocks of existing chips to
make the pentium 4 look more attractive. Expect announcement in 4 to 6
weeks with around 2 weeks to spread through main dealers.

Calum

-------------------------~-~>
> eGroups eLerts

eGroups eLerts