RE: DOH ! Must pay more attention in class. (Was Questionnaire Preview )

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: DOH ! Must pay more attention in class. (Was Questionnaire Preview )
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:22:56 -0000

DOH!

I must pay more attention in class
etc.

Saw the link, clicked on it and filled in the questionnaire, bit peeved ant
not finding East Anglia in the choices, even more peeved at not being able
to submit the form. Posted my comments and THEN noticed that the subject
line said PREVIEW.

sorry Stuart, I thought it was the pucker form.

Keep up the good work

Keith

> >                              \_)  (_/

eLerts