RE: Cheapest motherboards

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cheapest motherboards
  • From: "Ian B" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 12:38:53 -0000

I have found scan good as long as everything goes well. try getting their
support or returns lines and they are impossible.

Just my experience.

I use Insight (http://www.insight.com/cgi-bin/bp/uk/uk_home.html)
as
warranty probs etc. are sorted without problems so far and cost difference
is usually minimal.

Ian