Dell Home MP3 Player Review now On-line!

Last night I received my Dell Digital Audio Receiver and lost no time in getting the review on-line...

"I was expecting something much more flimsy and lightweight from the pictures I'd seen but in actual fact the unit has some weight to it and is well built. The transport buttons have little travel and don't feel that good, though in reality you're most likely going to use the remote 90% of the time. I think styling is best described as "modern retro" (think Alfa Romeo 156)."
Go to the News page for the link to the full review with pictures.

M.

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

eGroups Sponsor