Re: Poll

No trouble at all, plus I think it's a good idea, so even if it was, I'd
still put the effort in.

Honestly, the longest task will be creating a form with all the questions
in, and providing realistic groupings that people can fall under. The
actual report takes about 30 seconds to produce (and that's with over 1000