Re: din rail appliance modules.

AD10's can be controlled by EITHER latching OR momentary switches. On the
AD10 you have "1" which is used for latching, and "2"
which is used for
momentary switches.

These outputs go via a switch and then to Neutral

As far as I know, LD10's can NOT be used with latching switches at all (as
they simply cycle through brighten, dim, off, on, etc, as if you were
holding in a momentary switch).

The LD10 simply has a "2" which is for a momentary action
switches

Although the AD10 can be used with a latching switch it is slightly
annoying
to do so. As you could manually turn the AD10 on (imagine the switch being
down), then use X10 to turn it off. Then if you wanted to manually turn it
on again, you would have to move the switch up (off) and then back down
again (on).

Therefore it is best to always use momentary switches wherever possible

Mike