RE: Motorised Curtain Review

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Motorised Curtain Review
  • From: Clive Dilley <clive@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:47:41 -0000

Do you know if Swish/Harrison are planning to replace it with something
else??

On Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:29 PM, Mark McCall
[SMTP:mark@xxxxxxx] wrote:
> First the good news. Clive Dilley has kindly donated a review of the
excellent Swish AutoGlide K400 motorised curtain rail...

> "One very handy feature of the K400 is that if it loses power and
then
regains power, it will automatically start and reverse the state of the
curtains. Therefore if the transformer is plugged into a X10 Appliance
module, it is very easy to control. I have mine set to open at around
7:30am each morning and close at sunset (determined by Homevision)."

> Read the full review on the website...
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/review-swish.html
>
> Now for the bad news. Apparently Swish are stopping the production of
their AutoGlide range in the new year. So if you're interested you'd better
be quick!

> The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
> http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
>  << File: ATT00001.html >>