Re: Motorised Curtain Review

> Just read the review, very interesting thanks Clive. I do have a couple of questions though. First off what exactly did you do for wiring when you
> prewired for curtain control, was it simply an additional cat 5 run to each window or something

This is what I did (just to 3 windows).

> Second, several of the pictures do not display for me, could be a fault at my end, could be a fault on Marks site/page.

It was DOH!  Should be fixed now?

> I was thinking of simply removing the light sensor and connecting the corresponding terminals to some Comfort relay or something similar.

Again this is what I did.  Light sensor removed.  Cut off switch and wire (via the CAT5) straight into a Comfort relay output.  Can now control curtains via any keypad round the house, or via Pronto (IR543 & X10) or from phone anywhere.

M.

eGroups Sponsor
click
here