RE: Question About Wiring Regs.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Question About Wiring Regs.
  • From: "Peter Heath" <ph236@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:11:50 -0000

The regs issue regarding dissimilar cables / services states that cables
bunched together or enclosed in a shared partition must have insulation
ratings that are suitable for the highest rated cable. in other words you
can mix cables provided that the insulation of all the enclosed cables
meets
the standard of the highest rated cable.

Peter