RE: Electrical rewiring for X10

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Electrical rewiring for X10
  • From: "Dan Hoehnen" <dhoehnen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:10:41 -0500

I am not sure about in the UK, but here in the US we must tell the
electrician wiring the house that we want/need a neutral wire in all wall
switch boxes.  The neutral is needed for some X-10 wall switches.  If we
don't say we want the switches wired that way, they might get wired with no
neutral at the wall switch.

Dan

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/wiring/index.html
http://ha.orrs.net/