RE: ISDN vs ADSL

Sorry Stuart,

Cant help with that one.

I was looking round the BT Openworld site the other day and noticed that
they have an exchange locator where you can check by county which exchanges
are enabled.

Unfortunately for me there are at least two counties not even listed.

Suffolk - where I work at BT Adastral Park Martlesham - the place where
ADSL developement was carried out !!!

Norfolk - where I live.

your part of the world, Greater Machester and Lancashire has LOADS of
exchanges converted as does London Essex and many other densely populated
areas.

Suprisingly Cambridgeshire, which I would consider to be quite well
populated, has only 2 ADSL capable exchanges, Cambridge central and
Cambridge Science Park.

I fear that ADSL is a long way off for me so I will stick with HomeHighway.

Keith