Re: FTP Site published on an ADSL connection

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: FTP Site published on an ADSL connection
  • From: Ben White <ben@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:47:02 +0000

HTTP request on that host also worked fine... what version of ADSL is it?

--
ben@didge:~$ telnet emperor-zurg.3b2.com 80
Trying 213.120.145.98...

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Microsoft-IIS/5.0
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:44:53 GMT

<HTML>

<HEAD>
<title id=titletext>Under Construction</title>
</HEAD>
<HR>
<H1><CENTER>Hello Peps.</CENTER></H1>
<HR>