RE: HAL2000 Again

I don't think this is relevent to the X-10 problems you mentioned, but here
is a copy of emails I got form Hal in the US. Very helpful, even though
they don't officially support the eruopean versio (especially since I still
only have the trial version).

Eamon

While we are working on a new version of HAL for US and therefore I assume
the UK.  I do not have information about specific new features, or modems
that will be support.
I'm not sure why your schedules/reminders are not working.  They do work in
the US version.
However, you need to work with Cocoonz on this issue.  My company, Jackson
and Tull, is licensed by HAL to work with the US customers only.
I do think I recall hearing that their was a problem in the UK about a
difference in the Date or Time style, Cocoonz should know if their is a
fix?  Or you can try to make your date or time format look mine and perhaps
that will work?
Short Date: MM/dd/yyyy
Long Date: dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy
Time: h:mm:ss tt