RE: Webpads

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Webpads
  • From: "Ian" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:38:22 -0000

I go with Ray on this one. Some form of limited interface onto my HA system
and server is what I have been looking for. It's supposed to be family,
inlaws and visitor friendly so simple is the order of the day. They still
haven't quite got used to the automatic kitchen light. Looks are important
because it will live in the lounge. I liked the webpad idea and even sent
Honeywell a mail asking if could be interfaced onto local web pages rather
than an ISP through a modem but never received an answer. I may try that
again as it would make or break it for my planned use.

Ian