Fwd: Regarding your question about WebPAD Availability

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fwd: Regarding your question about WebPAD Availability
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:58:46 +0100

FYI

I just thought I'd re-forward the message I sent to the group in October..
It's got a couple of links...

A.

----- Forwarded by Andy Powell/AMS/LombardOdier on 14/11/2000 12:57 -----

"Andy Powell" <Andy@xxxxxxx>
17/10/2000 20:24
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     ukha_d@xxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:        [ukha_d] Fwd: Regarding your question about WebPAD
Availability

Just got this from Nat Semi...

A.

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********

On 16/10/00 at 15:48 SCDEVSFA01 <SCDEVSFA01@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Dear Mr. Powell,
>
>I apologize for not responding more quickly to your request for
information about the availability of wireless WebPADs. At the time I
receive your feedback, there was no company selling a wireless WebPAD to
the general public.

>On Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2000, Honeywell announced the availability of
their
Honeywell WebPAD. You can find more information at the Honeywell website:
http://www.honeywell.com/yourhome/webpad/webpad.htm
. Honeywell's products may be especially interesting to you, as they have
released this unit as part of their home control strategy, and more info
about that can be found on their site.

>Regarding your request for a more basic system, except for Qubit (http://www.qubit.net), I do not know of any
OEMs or Original Design Manufacturers who are
selling individual units directly to customers. I am investingating this,
however, and will post these vendors to ia.national.com as they become
available.

>If you have further questions, please write.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dave Raulino

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

Caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!

This message is intended only for use by the person
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank You.

http://click.egroups.com/1/9183/3/_/2065/_/974203135/