RE: Webpads

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Webpads
  • From: "Brown, Andy [Infrastructure]" <andyb@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:33:52 -0000

Ray,

Without wanting to swamp the mail list with a "me too" message,
I'm
seriously interested in this as well.

I've currently got a 14" Phillips touch screen in the living room
running
some of my stuff, but it  is big an' ugly.  The missus likes touching the
screen instead of using a mouse and keyboard though, so that's a winner.

The webpad looks an ideal replacement, and one that you can move from one
room to another.

What was the price?  The web page bombed out on me on the order on-line
page.

I couldn't find any reference to a UK site or distributor, just some
contact
numbers in Europe somewhere.  And as you say, not sure if its legal in the
UK.

Cheers

Andy