Re: LD10 & AD10 width

I found a junction under a floorboard where 3 lighting circuits meet.
Would it cause a problem if I put the LD10's under the floorboard?
I heard they can get quite hot so would rather avoid causing a fire, or
melting the ceiling.

Would it be possible to fasten them directly to a floorboard or would I
need a consumer unit in there to house them?

Do I also need to check the light switches have neutral going to them or
something as well?
The circuits are currently all controlled by 3 normal switches in 1 panel,
so it wouldn't be hard to redo this if I can find a suitable momentary
contact switch panel with 3 buttons.

Thanks.

--
Ben White