RE: RE: (ukha_d) Advice on PDAs Please??

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: (ukha_d) Advice on PDAs Please??
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:22:52 -0000

Apologies to anyone who took my comment seriously.

I hope that most list members took it as the joke it was intended to be.

And, over the years, I've had many PDAs, including a Psion, which I really
=
enjoyed.=20

Indeed, during my time as European IT Manager for BP Retail Engineering,
we=
used Psions to give mobile access to our Netherlands-based staff fied acce=
ss to the Netherlands/Luxembourg asset register for maintenance work!

Regards,

Mark