Re: Too much email on this list?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Too much email on this list?
  • From: Nigel Orr <Nigel.Orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:33:57 +0100

At 14:19 29/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>who are finding it too much here is an update of a message I posted a
few
>months ago....

Can't we just stop the long threads about options for Windows webserver
software- IIS, PWS and assorted acronyms?  Maybe it is all HA-related, and
I'm the only person that lost track of it about 50 messages back?  Of
course, if it was, it'd be about Apache and Linux instead of Windows (ducks
and runs...).

Or could we take the tagging route, and try to preface wayofftopic posts
with [OT]  in the Subject header so it's still possible to filter out the
core messages when folk are short on time?

Thoughts?

Nigel (renowned for only talking about ha issues on ukha_d... sometimes)

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/9/_/2065/_/967556019/