RE: Temic TSOP 1838

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Temic TSOP 1838
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:04:23 +0100

Sound good to me.

If people want to contact me direct rather than via the list so we dont
clog
it up then I will post an update on the latest price.....

WWW.KEITH_BUYS_UM.COM  :-))

Dont click on the link.....it wont work :-))

Keith

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/9/_/2065/_/967115274/