RE: Temic TSOP 1838

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Temic TSOP 1838
  • From: James Hoye <jhoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 06:49:26 -0400

> If you only want a couple it will cost you .....
>
> TSOP 1838	1.55 * 2 = 	3.10
> Postage			4.50
> Sub total			7.60
> VAT				1.33
> ------------------------------
> Total				8.93
>
> or 4.47 EACH !!!!
>
> I think we need to get together to buy these collectively and
> get the price
> down to a reasonable level.

TSOP 1838	0.92 * 25 =	23.00
Postage			 4.50
Sub total			27.50
VAT				 4.81
------------------------------
Total			32.31

or 1.29 EACH !!!!

I'm up for couple or 5...  Who else?

Keith, I guess most people here would trust you - do you want to collect
the
money from people concerned (if there are enough of us) before placing an
order?  That way, you don't get stitched.  If we send you an SAE/package as
well then you can just pop the requisite number of components in and drop
them in the post box - you don't even have to write out any address labels.

James (H)

Install today:
http://click.egroups.com/1/6347/9/_/2065/_/967113684/