Re: Light operation based on movement

Mark,

I set hold timers for each PIR which run for 10sec's after each PIR has
sensed movement. If say Bathroom PIR hold timer is running when Stairs PIR
is tripped then let Variable (Number of people in bathroom!)=(Number of
people in bathroom) minus 1. When Number of people in bathroom reaches 0
then force X10 bathroom lights off. The people in bathroom counter works in
reverse so if Stairs PIR hold is running when Bathroom PIR is tripped then
let Variable (Number of people in bathroom)=(Number of people in bathroom)
plus 1, X10 Force brighten/ Force ON bathroom lights.
This works great. Even if the wife comes in the bathroom and then leaves
again (whilst I'm in the bath) the variable goes from 1 to 2 to 1 leaving
the lights on when she leaves!. Hope you can follow this.

Mark Johnson

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/9/_/2065/_/967062885/