RE: Distributing Sky Digi

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Distributing Sky Digi
  • From: "Steve Gordon" <steve.gordonsolutions@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:48:47 +0100

Stewart,

Just been looking at a site that maybe what your looking for:

http://www.labgear.co.uk/online/product/section1/sc1pd15.htm.

Looks like it could do what your looking for.

It only uses the existing coax network and can control remote IR as well.

Maplins have it for around the £60 mark.

HTH

Regards

Steve