Re: Comfort vs HomeVision

> I think it does, and it has IR in and out, whereas Comfort just has IR
out

At the moment ;-)

> It is worth having, but it's less vital than the keypad!  It depends
on
> you, if you're used to programming, and methodical, it should be OK
without
> it (though as Mark said, it's nice to be able to restore from a
backup),
if
> you're used to assembly language, and methodical, it should be a
> doddle.  However, if you want to program the whole thing in one great
big
> splurge, rather than adding bits as you install them, CSX is probably
> vital, cos you're bound to make mistakes.

I would stress again that the PC interface is (in my view) a necessity,
unless you are some kind of sadist like Nigel :-)

You will want it anyway when Comfort Web Interface is launched (any day
now).  My review of CWI is almost finished (although Dan keeps adding more
features!).  I will announce the review on this list when it's ready.

M.

Get Your Computer Info Right From The Source - PC World!
http://click.egroups.com/1/8238/9/_/2065/_/967538601/