Re: Adverts

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/9/_/2065/_/967638574/

At 12:18 30/08/00 +0100, you wrote:

> > Is it me, or are egroups ads at the top of emails now?
>
>Yes.
>
>I had an email from Egroups last week to say this change was coming.
>
>A bit annoying I admit but a small price to pay for their excellent
FREE
>service.

Yep, still won't make me read any more than I would before either :-)

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet Ltd                         Special
t: 07976 625221                        Projects
e: sg@xxxxxxx                   Developer
f: 0870 7060260
www.schoolsnet.com
"It has been claimed that a very large number of monkeys, armed with a
very
large number of typewriters, would eventually reproduce the great works of
mankind. It would appear that the internet is well on its way to proving
that wrong." - Anonymous