Re: 1st UK DigiBox with digital audio out

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/9/_/2065/_/967714528/
m=
onthly, or pay =A340 to get a complete new box and dish installed
including=
a card, then the subscription.  Both seem to tie you into a 1 year contrac=
t.

I figure it's probably best to go with the complete new kit as it's likely
=
to be a newer model than the current receiver (a grundig box with the back
=
missing from the remote so the batteries fall out)

Then I'll also have the old box and dish which I can get a free to view
car=
d to give away/use elsewhere.

Think I'll try to ask for one of these new Sony jobbies, are local stores
m=
ore likely to fulfil a request than Sky themselves?

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Mark McCall wrote:

>=20
> > I specifically asked for Pace when I got mine a few months ago on
the
> basis
> > that I had always had Pace and liked the build quality. I ended
up with=
> > Silvery coloured Panasonic. :-((
>=20
> Bugger indeed :-)
>=20
> Here's another bugger....my older box can have S-Video out enabled in
the
> software but Sky won't do it.  It's possbile to do if you have the
Pace
--
Ben White
ben@xxxxxxx