RE: Webserver interface

Andy,

I agree completely with what you say. I was involved in a Telecom start up
there a couple of years ago now and we could not get local staff because
they all had jobs...

I know that the company flew 2 NT desk top support guys back and forth
every week, business class, for the year I was there because of the staff
problems.

Nigel