RE: Webserver interface

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Webserver interface
  • From: "Des Gibbons" <des@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:24:04 +0100

I would put it
> up for all to see (or at lest have a play with) but I'll torn between
ADSL
> and Cable.. well not quite torn: I can get cable now but I'm not
> allowed to
> run servers off it.... I can't get ADSL in my area yet (now they tell
me!)
> but I'm allowed to run servers off it...

Are you sure you are allowed to run servers off an ADSL line?

And my servers on my Cable line work perfectly, no ports blocked.

My exchange has been ADSL enabled for nearly 6 months, but unless I want
the
?99+vat/month option, ADSL wont be available in the ?40/month version til
the first quarter of 2001 ( and I reckon thats optomistic)!

DesG

Open the door to endless possibilities for your home!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7726/9/_/2065/_/967551415/