Webserver interface

Hi,

I'm currently working on a webserver that will interface with HomeSeer - I
know that Homeseer has its own webserver built in but at the moment it's
not
exactly configurable. The idea is that you will be able to design your own
layout completely. At the moment I've got things like allowing/disabling
public view access using in-html coding eg.

HAWS:Bedroom Light,<on image url>,<off image url>?

The webserver itself allows you to disable the feature so that the 'public'
can't see this.  I've implemented security so you can protect pages (not
just for Homeseer interfaces). The idea is that you could run your website
using this server but it also has Homeseer functionality built in too..

What I'm after is ideas, things you can't currently do with the Homeseer
webserver that you'd like.  Almost anything is 'go' at this stage of the
development so even if you think it's silly let me know...

I think after it's all done I'll release it as a freebie, and possibly the
source too.. (I'm all for free stuff!)

I'm also thinking about adding Homevision capability to this too but as yet
I don''t have one so that part is sort of on hold until I do.

Thanks

A.

This message is intended only for use by the person
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank you.

Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7872/9/_/2065/_/967132007/