RE: Sensor

Paul,

>I had thought of using the headphone socket on the TV for this purpose,
bu=
t=20
>there are one or two problems associated with that:
>
>1) it's on the front, behind a flap, connecting to it would definately
lea=
ve=20
>the wire visible, and might also require leaving the flap down (I
haven't=
=20
>actually tried it)
>
>2) I'd bet a fiver that plugging in to the headphone socket switches
the T=
V=20
>speakers off - no TV sound!!

what about those probes that you put around the power cable to detect an
in=
crease in current??

A.

--- Tag-it! v2.0 (c) Andy Powell ,1998,1999,2000...and beyond..

AUSSIE.SYS not found. <B>ecome republic  <A>ssimilate into
collective

1.  Complete Easy Application For A First Freedom Visa Card
2.  Get A 0% Interest-No Security Deposit-No Late Fee Visa Card
3.  Enjoy Up To $7500.00 Limit=85..Everyone Is Approved
http://click.egroups.com/1/8397/9/_/2065/_/966464199/