RE: Sensor

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Sensor
  • From: Williams Christopher C <CCWILLIAMS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:55:59 +0100

Steve,

I was considering using a Humidity sensor to control the ventilation
boost in my shower room. This has the advantage that the ventilation
will continue running until the humidity has been reduced to normal
levels automatically.  Honeywell do some humidity sensors and one of
these has been made into an iButton also.  (
http://www.ibutton.com/weather/humidity.html
) The sensor spec talks
about operating from 0 - 100% RH non-condensing.  Not sure whether this
is suitable for use in a bathroom.

Cheers,

Chris Williams

--------------------------------------------------------------------<e
> -
> Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
> 1. Fill in the brief application
> >-

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.

http://click.egroups.com/1/7017/9/_/2065/_/966434226/