RE: Re: Sensor

Data pins are 10 - 12 - 14

There is no "proper" implementation of these pins as yet.
Different manufacturers do their own thing.

Pace use them for programming satellite receivers on the TV scart but on
the decoder scart on the SS9xxx series of receivers they use them for the
connections to a second decoder (video only)

Pinout of scart shown at....

http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith/electronics/scart.html

The 16:9/4:3 switching I mentioned yesterday was introduced after the
original spec for SCART was introduced as was the use of the RED pin for
the Chroma part of the S-video signal. Originally the SCART was designed
for Composite Video and RGB only.

The first TV I ever had with a scart was a Ferguson 22" FST Stereo
(way
before Nicam) and that unstandardised the SCART by outputing 12 volts on
one of the Audio out pins whenever channel 32 was selected so that if you
had an older video without a scart you could still connect its AV outputs
to the TV. You simply connected this output voltage to pin 8 and the TV
would switch to SCART input when you chose 32. With nothing connected to
the scart 32 was a normal preset.

Keith