RE: Re: Sensor

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: Sensor
  • From: Nigel Orr <Nigel.Orr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:59:25 +0100

At 20:05 17/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>Pin 8 on a TV is an INPUT not an output.

I expect Patrick was thinking, as I was, that maybe it was pulled high by
the TV when not connected.  From what you've said, it's probably pulled
down.

IIRC there are a couple of other 'data' type pins on a SCART, but I don't
have a full listing here- are any of them output from the TV, or pulled-up
inputs?

Nigel

Thinking about buying a house? Start with the Power of Yes.
It's put thousands of people into the homes of their choice.
Now it's your turn. Get your "Yes" at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/7763/9/_/2065/_/966585721/