Re: More LD10/11 Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: More LD10/11 Questions
  • From: adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:28:32 +0200

On my LD10 sending an ON command (or turning on with the switch) turns the
lamp on at the brightness it was when it was last turned off.

Adrian

mark@xxxxxxx on 10/08/2000 09:23:50
Please respond to ukha_d@xxxxxxx@SMTP
To:	ukha_d@xxxxxxx@SMTP
cc:
Subject:	Re: [ukha_d] More LD10/11 Questions
Classification:	Restricted
Thanks for that post Richard.

I too would be REALLY KEEN to find out more on this subject.  Is there
anyone else on this list that has LD10s that could try this simple test....

1) Dim your light right down to zero then switch it off

2) Now send a few BRIGHT commands.

Does your light ramp up from zero or does it come on at 100%???

Thanks

M.