Re: More LD10/11 Questions

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: More LD10/11 Questions
  • From: adrian.lucas@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 14:09:53 +0200

I do something similar using Comfort and an LD10.  30 Mins after going into
"Night Mode" the landing light is dimmed to a suitable level,
then turned off.  Motion detection just sends an "ON" command
which turns it on at the preset level.  Timer sends an
"OFF" command when expired.  Coming out of "Night Mode"
sends enough brighten commands to restore full brightness.

Adrian

mark@xxxxxxx on 09/08/2000 15:14:46
Please respond to ukha_d@xxxxxxx@SMTP