Re: LCD + keypad modules (RS232)

I seem to remember the LCD's available from http://www.crystalfontz.com/ we=
re a little nicer than the matrix orbital ones, and cheaper.  Not sure if
t=
hey do keypads also though.

http://lcdproc.omnipotent.net/
might have more links, some software to disp=
lay various system stats on LCDs.

Ben

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Brown, Andy [Infrastructure] wrote:

> I want to integrate some LCD modules with either a numeric keypad or
othe=
> simple button setup with my PC over RS232 for control of various
things. =
> just need to be able to send simple text to the LCD and interpret the
key
> pushes.
>=20
> Anyone got any experience with these?  I want to avoid building it my
sel=
--
Ben White
ben@xxxxxxx

"Have You Seen This Ad Before? Think So? OK, Read On
No Credit Turndowns =96 No Up-Front Deposit =96 Unsecured Visa Card Easy
Approval =85=85=85for Everyone. Magna Plus Visa"
http://click.egroups.com/1/8340/9/_/2065/_/966267694/